Cybersecurity threats are increasing, and safeguarding proprietary information is essential to protect our clients, partners, employees, and reputation. With the advent of cloud computing, companies are more vulnerable than ever, especially in the post-covid era WFH revolution. This means employees are often using their own devices and accessing data via unsecure networks.
Key questions to consider: What kind of cyber threats is your company prepared for, and where are you lacking? How would you know if you had an active threat on the Network? When an incident does occur, what is your company’s plan for action to respond and remove the threat? How quickly are you able to get back up and running securely, without loss of critical information?
At LAVA we know security is a critical part of your company’s infrastructure. Our offerings include all the top cybersecurity solutions, including:
· Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) and Network Access Controls (Zero Trust)
· Secure Access Service Edge (SASE)
· Vulnerability Scanning and Penetration Testing
· Data encryption, back-up, and recovery
· Firewall services
· Endpoint protection (anti-virus/anti-malware)
· VoIP Services
· Security information Event Management (SIEM) / Managed SOC
· Cybersecurity Training
· Data loss prevention (DLP)
· DDoS attack prevention and Web Application Firewall (WAF)
· Cloud access security broker (CASB)
· Email Protection (Mimecast)
· Multi-Factor Authentication
Our solution architects assess the security platforms, policies and/or software that is currently in place to protect against email phishing, malware, and continuous threats. Once weaknesses in the armor are identified we assist in closing your cybersecurity gaps so that you stay ahead of the curve – saving your organization time, money, and stress.
Selecting the right MSSP can be a difficult task, but our process makes it easy. Contact us today to learn more about our security portfolio, and let us get to work on your project.
Copyright © 2020 LAVA Technology Services - All Rights Reserved.
By clicking accept, you are helping the team at LAVA create a better web experience for our clients and partners. Thank you!